Meet Our Herb Doctor – Ajan Kitti
Meet our herb doctor – Ajan Kitty :A Thai Herbal Alternative Medical Treatment Consultant for Drug Addiction Detox at banyantree21
“I am delighted to endorse the herbal healing provided at bt21. The medicines provided deal with general health issues as well as addiction. Two of my students work at bt21 full-time and I am blessed to be consulting herbalist for such a good cause, sharing the knowledge and providing real solutions for those who need it most. I am very satisfied by the positive results of the treatment already given here and excited to see where we can take it”
Ajan Kitti is a Thai Herbal Alternative Medical Treatment Consultant for Drug Addiction Detox at banyantree21.
Ajan worked in collaboration with us to design and develop our herbal treatment programme.
He endorses us as the first and only facility in Thailand using the traditional way of Thai Traditional Herbs and Alternative Medical Treatment in conjunction with a programme of action for those with addiction issues.
He also arranges and supports several Thai Traditional Healers and Herbal Specialists to work within the bt21 treatment program for Drug Addiction Detox
About Ajan Kitti
- Chairman: The Association of Alternative and Holistic Health Service at Lumphun
- Special Advisor: The Association of Thai Traditional Healers of Chiang Mai
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science, Psychological Clinic, Chiangmai University
- Licensed practitioner, Thai Herbal Pharmacy, Ministry of Public Health of Thailand
- Licensed practitioner, Obstetrician, Ministry of Public Health of Thailand
- Licensed practitioner, Thai Herbal Alternative Medical Treatment, Ministry of Public Health of Thailand
- Promoter of Mobile Services: Thai Traditional Medical Treatment for villagers and monks. (This free service occurs a least once a month and has been running for over 4 years)
- Teacher of Alternative and Holistic Health Courses/Seminars at Chiangmai University, Payap University, and Maejo University
- Writer of several published books including ‘Thai Herbs References’, and ‘Curing Common Diseases with Herbs for Thai People’
- Promoter for both private and public organisations concerning Thai Traditional Knowledge and Herbs and Healing
- Promoter of organic herbal plantations in Chiangmai and Lumphun
- Researcher for various Thai Traditional Herbal Formulas
- Facilitator of courses for Thai Traditional Medical Treatment including Therapeutic Massage, Thai Herbal Pharmacy, Thai Herbal Alternative Medical Treatment, Organic Herbal Farming, Thai Healing Meditation